Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Kylie bug!!!











WOW where do I start???? Amanda & I were both preg. @ the sametime we were both so excited. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I remember when Amanda & I would call each other sharing what new things our babies did, their schedule, how much they ate, when they crawled I mean everything. Now Kylie bug is about to be 1 yr old. I wanted to cry today when I got her invitation for her party. I can't beleieve she is already going to be 1 yr old. SHe is so gorgeous from her looks to her smile all the way down to her toes. She is so beautiful. We love every min. we get to spend with her. Now my bug is walking..I am so proud of her she is so smart. I wish you could hear her sweet little voice tell you bye. I laughed so hard @ her today playing with Dakota telling us bye in such a country voice.it was hillarious. I wrote this for Kylie so she could read it one day & know her Aunt Cami loves her & thinks so highly of her Kylie bug!! I love you baby girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment