Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gauge's 9 mth. Dr. visit


Gauge did very well in his appt. He didn't have to get any shots (thank god). He was 20lbs. & 30.4in. long. He is 95 % in his height. Dr. Ryan said he is going to be a big boy. I can't believe I am about to have to start planning a 1 yr. birthday party. On the other hand though he has to get tubes put in his ears. I am not very happy about this, in fact I am a little scared. I know everyone says "Oh don't worry it will be okay." I know everything will be okay but my baby is going to be some what put to sleep & have his ear drum cut. I am sure for any mother rather 1st baby or 3rd baby you don't want this. I am told it will make him feel better from not having the pressure in his ears, hear better & sleep better but I just wish my baby did not have to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment