Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our Winter Vaction












Wow, We did alot in a little time.We got to TN about 9 @ night on Fri. we all went to bed and got up running to the slopes the next day. We were there until 5:00 in the afternoon. It was so hard skiing but I finally got the hang of it & of course the kids picked it up like walking.. I fell so many times I about gave up the first time down. My 1st time to make it over halfway down was so much fun, until Dakota decided she was going to take me out. Then we both went sliding down the hill.We had a blast. After the day @ the slopes we went back to the room & let the kids get in the pool(heated of course).They loved that. Sun. we woke up to about 5" of snow. We all had snow ball fights & went to the dinosaur walk then last but not least we let the kids ride in the back of a HUGE monster truck!!! We were all exhausted after that. We made it home & crashed. Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment